Get More Done
You had the best intentions of being more strategic this week.
But day-to-day issues got in the way.
Instead, your time was spent on things like:
To break the cycle, it feels like you need a clear plan.
You need a way to deal with the people issues.
You need new and better ideas.
Who We Are
Real Life Experience
We have managed and led teams in the real world - in addition to being certified GiANT coaches. Our experience includes...
- Working in Small business and Big business
- Team and Department Management
- Strategic Planning and Innovation Management
- Overseeing Volunteers as well as Paid Employees
Types of Organizations
- Small family business
- Large multinational apparel business
- Large consumer goods company
- Non-profit serving over 10,000 people
- $300 million consumer product business
Types of Roles
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management
- New Product & Innovation Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Non-profit & Ministry work
- Department & Organizational Leadership
What Does It Take to Rise Above the Day-to-Day?
Develop Your People
Improve Your Team's Communication and Leadership
- The 5 Voices System can help your team communicate and collaborate with respect and confidence.
- 100X Leader can help your senior team be aligned in how they multiply themselves into their leaders.
- Altitude Training helps new or emerging leaders with the soft skills they need to be confident and effective.
Develop Your Plan
Structure Your Business to Run Smoothly
- Adopt daily Practices that run your business day-to-day
- Put the right People in place and develop them
- Create the long-term Picture of where you want to go.
- Craft a strategic Plan to keep your team aligned and executing.
- Check your Progress with regular review workshops.