Any of these sound familiar?
All of these are killing your productivity - and your team.
If something doesn't change, burnout will be next.
How We Can Help
The D4 Process
What's Missing? Intentional Development
If you're overwhelmed by managing people, you're not alone.
A study in 2022 found that almost half of all managers have never received training to handle people issues. (FastCompany, Feb 2022)
Imagine how different your life could be if you had the right training.
Clear development plans for staff
Not afraid to have tough conversations
Feeling more peaceful
Being trusted by your team
Feeling in control
That's why we offer training that works for leaders and their teams.
- Team Communication - where the whole team learns their communication style and tools for better conversations
- Altitude Training - for new and emerging leaders
- 100X Training - for managers and senior leaders
- Coaching - for any leader looking to make real progress
Chief Executive Officer
Business High Point - Chamber of Commerce
Online Learning Platform
Used by Fortune 500 companies
Who we are
Real Life Experience
We have studied and been certified as leadership coaches. But we have also managed and led teams in the real world.
- Small business and Big business
- Teams and Departments
- Volunteers and paid employees
When we work with you, we weave in stories of our own. We'll share with you stories about when we got it right as well as when we got it wrong. (Yes, we have plenty of those stories.)
Types of Organizations
- Small family business
- Large multinational apparel business
- Non-profit serving over 10,000 people
- $300 million consumer product business
Types of Roles
- New Product Development
- Innovation Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Non-profit and ministry work
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology Management
- Department and Organizational Leadership
We dream of doing work we love using our God-given talents. We dream of making a real difference in the way people live their lives. We dream of creating margin in our lives so we can share our talents with ministries and non-profits at no charge to them.
D4 Concepts was created as the platform to do all that and more.